This is a great post on the questions naturalism and evolution cannot answer. Thanks Wintery Knight!
Have you ever heard an atheist tell you that naturalistic evolution is an answer to the moral argument? I have. And I found a good reply to this challenge in the book “Contending With Christianity’s Critics“. The chapter that responds to the challenge is authored by Dr. Mark D. Linville. It is only 13 pages long. I have a link to the PDF at the bottom of this post.
First, a bit about the author:
- PhD Research Fellow
- Tutoring Fellow in Philosophy
- PhD in Philosophy with a minor in South Asian Studies and a specialization in Philosophy of Religion, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MA in Philosophy, University of Wisconsin-Madison
- MA in Philosophy of Religion, Trinity Evangelical Divinity School
- MA in Theology, Cincinnati Christian Seminary
- BA in Biblical Studies, Florida Christian College
View original post 1,079 more words